Wavosaur is a free , powerful digital audio editor for Windows, edit, record, add effects, repair clean your audio.
record, playback, and mix sounds and apply effects using the infinite variety of VST effects, including all the high quality freeware VST effects available nowadays.
- clean interface for working with multiple files in one session.
- open, create, and save audio files, open wav mp3 au 8svx aiff AKAI S1000 vox and raw files export MP3 (support for LAME encoder)
- play audio files or any portion of the files (play, pause, stop, pause, fast forward, rewind)
- easy editing: cut, copy, delete, remove silence, paste, paste mix and undo, trim, insert silence, convert channel (mono -> stereo stereo -> mono), resample, bit depth convert
- display audio data waveform (zoom in/out with mousewheel, zoom selection).
- record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device.
- use/create/import markers to locate the selected part or special part of the audio files.
- many tools: pitch shift, auto trim (scan and remove silence from the start and end of and audio file ), auto region, insert markers on BPM, loop points edition, export multiple files from marked regions, insert noise or silence into an audio file, generate synthesized waveform.
- virtual effect rack for VST plugins : process your audio in real time, listen to the effect before applying it to the file, tweak parameters on the VST graphic interface in real-time.
- interface look can be changed (with skin files).
- several built-in features and keyboard shortcuts.
- batch processing and conversion support lets you convert a set of files to a different format and applying effects.
- control the main functions with an external MIDI device.
» version 184.108.40.206 - posted on 2013-12-02
» version 220.127.116.11 - posted on 2008-08-26